Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a number of diffusers from Aquatic Magic on May 29th and haven't received them yet.

Item Name: Rhinox 1000 - Japanese Co2 diffuser
Quantity: 1
Total: $9.95 USD

Item Name: Nano Co2 diffuser
Total: $5.95 USD

Item Name: Rhinox 2000 - Japanese Co2 diffuser
Total: $18.95 USD

The Nano Co2 diffuser was listed as unavailable when I completed my order but it's been nearly a month and I haven't heard anything from Aquatic Magic saying they have or haven't ordered a replacement and sent out my order. Neither have I heard anything from any shipping agency saying that my order has been shipped, either complete or incomplete. Nearly a month without any sort of communication is getting to be too much. I expect better service from a business that APC allows to sponsor their site. Right now I'm very dissapointed by the lack of communication and service.

Aquatic Magic, please let me know what the status of my order is, I've sent you a PM with the transaction ID and invoice ID.

Phil

·
Registered
342 Posts
You should send them an e-mail. I have had similar experience and when I contacted them they were very nice and explained that they were waiting to send all of my order together and that was why I had not received it. They then gave me the choice of having two shipments so that I could get some of my order faster or to just wait and save a little money. I am not sure but I think I recall them saying something like they don't normally send out e-mails just because an order takes a while to fill only when canceled or not available. Hope you get your stuff.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello,

Good day!

Sorry about the lack of communication.
Our new website system currently is accepting order. We ship the order within one or 2 days after payment =)

However our shipping notification system is not up yet for our website. Hence customer did not receive any email regarding shipping.

Do let us know if you have yet to receive the order and we are please to serve you.

Cheers!
Mike
www.aqmagic.com

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Made an order few weeks ago and have yet to receive any updates as well! Sent one e-mail via the store's e-mail form and have not heard anything.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Sometimes we miss the email as it went to spam. May we know which email address you used to send email to us ?
Our email is [email protected]

Please be assured we will always reply to all emails and we have arrival guarantee.

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Plants arrived today in the mailbox in a small brown envelope on July 28th, 2008, Monday. At first I was shocked because it appeared to be very flat. I was not sure if the plants would survive, plus the fact that it was inside the mailbox in the summer in Texas.

Plants appear to be green and OK. I immediately opened each bag with plant in it and added water from fish tank. Basically just let the bags float. I will post updates on their conditions.

As for the e-mail, I used the e-mail provided from your website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts