Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 25ft python kit and want to upgrade to a 50ft without having to spend too much money on an extension which by the way is much harder to find. I have looked around at the LFS and all they have is the full 50ft kit. Any ideas on how i could upgrade inexpensively?

·
Registered
56 Posts
You can go to a Lowes or Home Depot and in their garden centers you can get all the hose connectors you would need, (both male and female connectors) then go to the plumbing dept. and have them get you some 50' vinyl tubing. Personally i like having two 25' sections. I don't like fumbling around with 50'. Just a thought!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can go to a Lowes or Home Depot and in their garden centers you can get all the hose connectors you would need, (both male and female connectors) then go to the plumbing dept. and have them get you some 50' vinyl tubing. Personally i like having two 25' sections. I don't like fumbling around with 50'. Just a thought!
So you think if i bought a 25ft extension it would hook up onto my current kit?

·
Registered
56 Posts
houseofcards is correct, it will hook right up. I believe you will like it much better than having a single 50' hose!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts