Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will this site always look like this, like an "older website" not complaining im just comparing it to other aquascaping forums.

Any website design renovation/update in the list of to-do's?

·
Super Moderator
7,436 Posts
Maybe it's because I'm old, but I really like it when a forum like this doesn't change the design. I find it much less stressful being in such a familiar setting.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe it's because I'm old, but I really like it when a forum like this doesn't change the design. I find it much less stressful being in such a familiar setting.
Haha! i agree with this to in a Familiarity sense yes :)

·
Administrator
362 Posts
We have something in mind, when the time comes. But no ETA on that, and when it does happen the old view would still be available

Kevin

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have something in mind, when the time comes. But no ETA on that, and when it does happen the old view would still be available

Kevin
Yea i like that idea to switch between views, i know plantedtank has like a light version or something? same with Barr i believe.

Glad to hear you have something in mind tho :)

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Yes, it's definitely a fine balance to try to keep things current/up to date while not making any changes that are too drastic as we don't want to frustrate the folks who likes things as they are. We will keep you posted when any updates are looming!

Cheers,

Erik

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh and i forgot, i didn't wanna make a new thread for this:
But how about a tagging system, so if i go @hoppycalif or @Forumadmin it shoots that person and Alert and then they can click the alert it brings you to that post. Kind of like on other sites as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts