Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm redoing my 30-c and I have tons of plants:

Ranalisma rostrata this is like a smaller, more manageable version of E. tenellus. Its light green color is bright and refreshing. Give this plant lots of CO2 and it will grow great; softer water helps allot too. Also, since this plant stays pretty small I recommend using allot to speed up the carpeting process. 8+ rosettes $5.00

Rotala sp 'Green' var.'needle leaf' - 12+ stems $5.00, 3 available

Anubias nana var. petite - $5.00/plant of 8+ leaves

Rotala mini type II - 2, 2" stems $5.00 I also have some stunted stems I'll sell 4 for $5.00

Arthraxon sp - 1 stem 8" $5.00

Hydrocotyle leucocephalaFREE with order $15 or more

One mystery pack of plants that might include plants from this thread or here. $10.00

Standard shipping stuff...$6.00 USPS priority

PayPal only

·
Registered
425 Posts
I love the way it looks, but I haven't had success growing it. :( Would like to try again, but don't know how.
Tried with 2.5 WPG, DIY CO2.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the way it looks, but I haven't had success growing it. :( Would like to try again, but don't know how.
Tried with 2.5 WPG, DIY CO2.
An acidic substrate helps a lot, but it's not necessary as I've grown it in Eco-complete. What is important is soft water and plenty of CO2(I've pointed the output of my filter pushing CO2 bubbles straight towards it). I have it in several tanks, all with RO, Amazonia, 3.5 wpg+ and pressurized, and the ones it does best in are the ones with drift wood when compared to iwagumi tanks. I think that the rocks of the iwagumi increase hardness a little, and give the R. rostrata a harder time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.