Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fairly good portion of Ranalisma rostrata up fpr grabs. IT is, saddly, look looking its best right now, but is picking up wonderfully floating in my figh light 15 gallon. Many of hte plants "melted" due to overshadowing and so I removed them, along with the rest, for visual purposes. Plus, I decided they were not the foreground look I was going for. They plants will come back just fine for you, provided they have the appropriote conditions. High light, no overshadowing, CO2 and good nutrient levels and this plant thrives. I have ofen wondered how it would look as a species only tank. Something like the glosso NA type tanks might look pretty cool using Ranalisma rostrate.

I am pretty flexible regarding my needs. There are probably enough planlets to do the foreground of a 10 gallon tank. Maybe a 6"x6" square. Under the right conditions, this is a fast growing plant so it will propogate and will in rather quickly. I would be willing to trade for....Dwarf hair grass(the true form) Cypres helferi, mosses ( especially Tiawan or the small form of weeping) anubias' or Ludwigia inclinata var Cuba or Pantanall. Money would also be perfectly acceptable.

Also willing to trade for rocks with a similar look to the ADA Dragonstone. This, of course could be shipped to me the cheapest way possible, even if it took weeks for me to get it:)

Make me an offer! PM or email me. Thanks:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.