Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have between 40 and 80 pounds of Eco Complete (original black) that I'm not using anymore. Some of it has been stored dry for a year and change, a small portion has been in a 10 gallon tank for a year now, but the tank has been broken down and the soil likely no longer has any useful microbial life left in it. It will likely need to be strained and washed, as it has all seen at least one tank setup, and may still have detritus, snail eggs, seeds (yes, seeds, I have no idea where they came from) and dead plant and algal matter.

You have to pick it up at my place in Davis Square area, Somerville, MA (02144). Sorry, I'm not willing to bring it anywhere. But you can take all of it or a small portion if you like. It is free, but if you have the following available to trade, then hook it up!

I'm open to any barter ideas if you have something you don't need anymore. I'm also setting up a reef so if you have salty stuff I may be interested in that too. Here's what I'm particularly looking for:

CO2 metering/needle valve, glass bubble counter and diffuser, check valve, 1/4" & 1/8" CO2 fittings.

A really small (nano-sized) heater.

Downoi cuttings, or comparable rare plant cuttings.

(O/T) Saltwater: cleanup crew! Live rock/rubble. Test kits. Substrate (pref. small-grained aragonite)

I prefer if you email me because I don't check my PM's too often. My addy is nellismaster AT yahoo DOT com.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.