Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Everyone on this board has been very helpful, and as a thank you, I'd like to pass on some plants that I no longer want.
4 pieces of Anubias Nana Petite, 2 which could easily be split again.

I am willing to ship priority on my dollar... However, like all good deals, nothing is ever truly free.

These plants have had a very a very rough life. I have been battling a horrible Clado outbreak in my tank for a while, and the Nana Petite for whatever reason were the Clado's home of choice. So, these plants have had a weak bleach dip, and numerous direct excel treatments. as a result, they have some dead and dying leaves. But for the most part, they are still healthy. All are putting out new roots and leaves, and with some attention could rebound quickly.
I have done my best to pick off the remaining algae, but I'm sure there is still some hiding. Also, i have snails, pond and ramshorns.
I know, sweet deal isn't looking so sweet anymore. :(
I really liked these plants, but can't seem to find a home for them that looks "right", so I'd like to pass them on to someone who can use them. If you're interested in a challenge, first one to PM me gets them, and I will ship them tomorrow. I don't have any cold packs, so keep that in mind please.

Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yeah definitely an awesome RAOK. I've been looking for petites at a good price for my new nano tank but I missed this cause I was watching "Howl's Moving Castle" (which is awesome btw :D)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.