Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lots of rare plants for sale! :)

Elatine Orientalis - $5 per golfball clump (2 avail) 1 sold
If trimmed properly, it makes a fantastic foreground or can be used as a "mop" for breeding fish. It is not HM, nor is it Triandra. This is a totally different species.
ElatineOrientalis.JPG

Echinodorus Quadricostatus (Baby plant) - $4 ea. (4 avail)
I have only seen texgal have these for sale, aside from me. Cute sword plant :) light green color!
EQuadricostatus.JPG

Eriocaulon Sp. Mini - $25 ea. or $40 shipped for both (2 avail)
I was finally able to propagate these guys. They started out as a quarter size to me, but the ones I will be shipping are certainly much bigger than the quarter they came to me as. Spikey erio plant, see pic! This is NOT the "mini taco" type. I kind of want to say it's like a cinereum... but it's not really as leafy but it's still spikey, as seen in the pic!
EriocaulonMini.JPG

Java Fern sp. Mini - Price varies depending on size.
Category A = $3 ea (4 avail)
Category B = $5 ea (3 avail)
Category C = $7 ea (1 avail) 1 sold

The pic below shows the size and amount that I have.
They have a bit of a more narrow leaf structure, but not as thin as narrow leaf or needle. Their color is different as well. It's a beautiful light green color that almost seem to glow under the light. Gorgeous plant :) It does not grow as tall as regular java ferns, it has a lighter color (as I stated) and the leaf is not "fat" like regular java ferns.
MiniJavaFernsale.JPG

Rotala sp. Araguaia - $6 per stem (4 avail)
Rare rotala, gorgeous plant. I wish you could see this in person. It's a bit of a slow grower but the top leaves get this bright pink color. It can go as dark as deep red to maroon. The under leaves stay bright green. A very vibrant plant and is a fantastic nano plant! Sends out side shoots to propagate. If not enough light, it will instead stay bright green.
RotalaAraguaia.JPG

Shipping will be $6

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Elatine Orientalis - $5 per golfball clump (2 avail)

Echinodorus Quadricostatus (Baby plant) - $4 ea. (4 avail)

Eriocaulon Sp. Mini - $25 ea. (1 avail)

Category B = $5 ea (2 avail)
Category C = $7 ea (1 avail)

Rotala sp. Araguaia- $6 per stem (0 avail) SOLD OUT

I also have weenie stems of Rotala Araguaia. They aren't at their best shape, so I will let them go for half the price. $3 per stem but BE WARNED! They do not carry red/pink tops because it has grown under low-med light. Not in the best shape but still growing. No broken leaves or anything, it's just the lower leaves of the stems died off and the leaves that are growing at the top are smaller than normal and they are green.

Weenie Rotala Araguaia stems - $3 dollars each (5 avail) Take all for $12

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here we go...
Like I said, these guys aren't in the best shape. You can see in the second picture of their leafless bottom stem. Also, you might notice a tiny bit of green hair on it. Nothing an excel bath won't fix, but I just don't want to bother on these. :p
You'll also notice the smaller leaf size and it's all green.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All packages that have been paid for are going out today.
I now have...
Elatine Orientalis - $5 per golfball clump (1 avail)

Echinodorus Quadricostatus (Baby plant) - $4 ea. (3 avail)

Eriocaulon Sp. Mini - $25 ea. (1 avail)

Category B = $5 ea (1 avail)
Category C = $7 ea (1 avail)

Rotala sp. Araguaia- $6 per stem (0 avail) SOLD OUT

Weenie Rotala Araguaia stems - $3 dollars each (5 avail) Take all for $12

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still got some for sale. Java fern mini is still there too, they're growing a bit bigger than what is in the picture since I've had them for a while now. Still the same price :)

Also, the rotala araguaia weenies are still up for grabs. If no takers, I'm just going to trash them. I wanna get it out asap.

The erio mini has a lighter color than erio cinereums. It's a light green color...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, I think I got a PM for the rotalas but for some reason, APC won't let me access that PM... if you were the one who PM'd me, redo it.
Sorry!

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
I don't see how that java fern is any different? Did you purchase it as 'Mini'?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't see how that java fern is any different? Did you purchase it as 'Mini'?
Yes, I did buy it as a mini with skepticism.
The difference is subtle. Maybe I should take a picture of the regular and mini together...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.