Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have some harder to find plants to offer with more available at respective costs, shipping is $5 USPS priority, please pm! thanks for looking!

Cryptocoryne "Rosanervig" - $25 a plant
Not all of the specimens for sale have the pink-veining, but they are all runners of the same plant. So not to worry, all the specimens have the ability to form the veining :) The plants are not all of the same size at the moment, so which size you would like depends upon first come first serve basis. If multiple plants are desired a deal will can be made :)

Juncus repens - $5 for 8+ nodes
This plant is somewhat common but not often offered. This makes a nice background to midground plant. The leaves are flat and curl at each node.

Subwassertang - $6 for a baseball size portion and more!
This is quite a popular liverwort. Completely freshwater and pretty easy to grow and isn't very demanding! Grows really compact and layers very nicely. Makes a really nice contrast in a planted tank!

Hedyotis sp. "Rio" - $3 a stem
This isn't the most flashy stem plant there is, but it definitely is different from the rest. There are 2 leaves at each node, the plant is a light-green color, and grows straight up, often going emersed quite easily. Leaves are about an inch long.

Najas sp. "Argentina" - $5 for 3+ nodes
This species of Najas has very thin leaves, and they are somewhat spikey. The color of this plant is predominately clear green. Grows in a tight bush, does so quickly and is considered a mid-ground plant. Leaves are about 2 inches long.

Limnophila sp. "mini" - $4 a stem
This is one of the smaller limnophilas, and is by far one of my favorites. What makes this plant so attractive is that the leaves and coloring of this species is quite unique. The leaves have serrated edges and are about an inch long. The plant is generally green but under bright lighting the crown of this plant turns purple, and where the veins are present in the leaf, those areas stay green, so it seems as if the leaf is purple and there are green veins in it.

Pogostemon yatabeana - $3 a stem
This is another one of those not-so-flashy plants but it does create a nice contrast, this plant does not turn any colors, it is predominately light-green, leaves are about 1 1/2 inches long, this is a not often seen pogostemon species.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh wow, these are gorgeous... Grah, tank won't be set up for another few weeks yet. Are these plants that you produce regularly, or is this a one-time offer? :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Great plants and seller I bought the crypt from him and they were great minimal melting only the new leaves melted and they have both just produced leaves for me! You wont be disappointed buying from him!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bex - i should have these for another month or so, as long as they're available of course :)

wyeto - thanks so much for the nice words ;-)

I have few plants of crypt rosanervig left! everything else is still available!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This has now become available! :)

Hygrophila difformis "variegated" - $8 a stem
This variety of difformis is awesome! by far one of my favorite cultivars, the white veining readily appears and runs all the way down the leaves and even through the fingers. It really makes an eye-catching plant!

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
This has now become available! :)

Hygrophila difformis "variegated" - $8 a stem
This variety of difformis is awesome! by far one of my favorite cultivars, the white veining readily appears and runs all the way down the leaves and even through the fingers. It really makes an eye-catching plant!
I bought this plant from Inspire91. It is truly a beautiful plant. The white veins are striking. It's worth it!!! It doesn't seem to grow quite as fast as the regular wisteria - at least for me! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.