Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any advice on these little guys? i'm currently cycling a five gallon for my family that popped up in my community tank (two reds and they happened to have really great lookin babies)
i'm curious bout co2 with these guys too any advice would be welcomed!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i hope to upgrade the system eventually but this is what i got. i dont use ferts either actually i'm only just about to start using co2

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CRS sorry if i posted wrong lol i got the words mixed up and mine have already breed in my community tank with other fish including loaches (the babes are now too big for them to get) and thats why i'm setting up my five gallon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes red and white ones and the mother and dad (only two ) were not very good grade but the babies are all bout a S-SS grade at minimum.

And actually the tank is in the window so all natural sunlight no ferts no "special" food for the shrimp and i have two loaches in there too i'm pretty suprised as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.