Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

No bad remarks or slanderous comments here. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from here the same product and could tell me their experience about it. Such as how long did it take for you guys?

Thanks,

Dennis

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have ordered a regulator and reactor and am not having a good experience. I ordered on Nov. 18th, and have been waiting since just for it to even get shipped out. The problem they say they have when I call is that the regulators are selling like crazy (30-40 a day) and they're waiting for the next shipment to get in. The site does say in stock.

So thats why I was wondering, it doesn't seem like there are others out there waiting on their regulators, from just browsing around different forums. The bright side is I have been offered $25 worth of plants after this whole ordeal is over.

If not by tuesday, which is said to be the next time in, I'm going to get a refund and go elsewhere. Any recommendations on other sites?

Dennis

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone for the replies. Still nothing from them. I'm pretty bummed out over it all. I finally get enough money for a system and now this long wait and another wait and another wait. I was wondering though if any of my post can cause a suit?

Dennis

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah Jan, all this bad luck has never really happend to me before whether sending or recieving. This last month and a half, even another guy who I made a trade with accidently sent my plants to another address and I am waiting on that too buts its okay. Things are picking up now I think. After I typed my earlier post today, right after I called and they said they've gotten them in, just when I was about to refund, I am still waiting for an email for tracking number though, its hard to trust though, I get a sense of shadiness coming from them. I really hope they're not toying around though, that would anger me, and I couldn't really do anything about it but wait longer or get a refund, and just more wasted time. Said I would get one today, but it still hasn't arrived yet. Its hard waiting. Its good to hear from your guys experience, Andrew thats nice to know I am not the only one with bad experiences, thats kind've devilish. :twisted:

Dennis

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All is well now and all is forgiven and forgotten very quickly. The only thing left is the free plants but I'm sure they'll pull through. I'm happy now :D .

Dennis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.