Aquatic Plant Forum banner
141 - 160 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Progress:
Super glue makes this sooo much easier. I still have a ton of petite left over :eek:. It is in the 55 for now. I still need to get some lawn marsh pennywort from TG in the mail tomorrow. I also need to order some mp...

I'll try to take some filled pics when the dust settles.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
I'm really liking your new scape. Have you thought about a moss wall for the back? Is that mini pellia? Mine grew kinda fast.
I'm not really feeling a moss wall. It would look awesome, but I don't know if it would fit the scape. And yes, that is mini pellia. Maybe I will try a moss wall later on in the scape, to give it some more depth, and maybe with a couple of those "special ferns" That ugly Genious has, on the wall as well... :)

Oh, and could you rename this thread "Foo's ADA 30C- Flooded Forest" please?
Thanks for the input! :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
i have loved reading this whole post and have but one question. how did you remove the rim on the 10g you started with? i dont have money for a rimless and once moved i want one for a shrimp tank. i love all the diff tanks you have made from one and hope there are many more pics to come

·
Registered
342 Posts
hey i had wondered about updates for this tank. i hadn't noticed it here before. it looks great. i really like the view from above. the 'Petite' looks happy and it has grown a little bit.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
i have loved reading this whole post and have but one question. how did you remove the rim on the 10g you started with? i dont have money for a rimless and once moved i want one for a shrimp tank. i love all the diff tanks you have made from one and hope there are many more pics to come
Thanks! I used a razor blade to remove the rim
hey i had wondered about updates for this tank. i hadn't noticed it here before. it looks great. i really like the view from above. the 'Petite' looks happy and it has grown a little bit.
Thanks. I'm surprised that petite has stayed my favorite plant for over a year now.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Ahh, reading through this old thread is quite nostalgic. The original tank (the ten gallon) wasn't scaped very well, but I miss it. It was fun haha. Boy, that was a long time ago. Summer of '08 lol. I was just a little fledgling planted tank enthusiast :p

Anyway, here are some updates on the new tank.
Hard to get a picture without glare on a sunny summer day.

I shipped out a lot of the mini pellia carpet today. I might replace this tank soon to give the shrimp more space to breed :)

141 - 160 of 166 Posts