Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have not made a layout over years!
And this is the first layout of me when I was back, so please give me some comments! Thanks all!

Size: 45cmx30cmx24cm
Soil: ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia
Lightings: ADA NA Lamp 15Wx4
Filter: Eheim 2224
CO2: Pressurised CO2 non stop 2 bubbles per second

For more, please visit:
http://www.cau-aqua.net/index.php?lang=en

Front View:

Snapshots:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Very, very good aquascape with great use of small space. You are a true master in this case.
BUT, it is not as good as your older scapes - Summer Dance or Secret Garden. I think that you are aware of this so I won't write much.
I hope you will come back now, because your works have always been an inspiration to me (and this one is no exception of course!).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very, very good aquascape with great use of small space. You are a true master in this case.
BUT, it is not as good as your older scapes - Summer Dance or Secret Garden. I think that you are aware of this so I won't write much.
I hope you will come back now, because your works have always been an inspiration to me (and this one is no exception of course!).
Thanks for loving my work!
I also like my previous work more, haha!
I will work hard next time!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Beautiful tank. The only suggestion is that the driftwood looks slightly too thick for this size tank.

All of that said, you guys in Hong Kong are putting the rest of us to shame, lately. Nice work!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful tank. The only suggestion is that the driftwood looks slightly too thick for this size tank.

All of that said, you guys in Hong Kong are putting the rest of us to shame, lately. Nice work!
Thanks for your suggestions!

Not really, I think competition make improvement, right?
Work hard together!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts