Discussion Starter #1
What I have:
Flame moss
Java moss
Java fern
Rotala(??)
Tons of Salvinia Minima
Small amount of Pennywort
Some of what I was told was dwarf sag but has reached the top of my 10g.

$4 shipping. If you want something specific please let me know, otherwise you will get a bag of random plants.

The trimmings will be divided up into 6 packages. I will NOT give it all to one person.

There are 5 packages left.

·
Registered
395 Posts
anyone receive anything from this guy? i tried to contact him/her to see if they shipped (claimed to ship on monday) but havent heard yet and no plants showed up at the house.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
If he shipped Monday, I wouldn't start to worry until this afternoon. It depends on how far the packages have to travel. I've shipped to same-state locations and it took 2 days, shipped cross-country and it took 5 days (that includes the Monday).

·
Registered
53 Posts
I also had bought from him on another site and I pm'd him yesterday and he replied...
"I am sorry, I was out of town from Oct 1st until today. I gave all the packages to my assistant to ship last Monday. I will be getting information from her today. Please let me know if you do not get your plants soon.

Thank you,
Alex "

·
Registered
395 Posts
thanks finger. if you send him another message, can you tell him to respond to anyone at APC who bought from him. I may be the only one but it would be nice to hear something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I received the same reply from him over at pt:
Originally Posted by ashepler
When did my plants go out? I see another person complaining already...
I am sorry, I was out of town from Oct 1st until today. I gave all the packages to my assistant to ship last Monday. I will be getting information from her today. Please let me know if you do not get your plants soon.

Thank you,
Alex

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am so sorry this happened. I didn't mean to make things worse by trying to get rid of these on different forums, I didn't realize there were so many people on both.

I have confirmed that she DID send them last week.

PLEASE let me know if you dont' see them by the end of this week. I promise to replace(and personally ship) or refund any damaged/dead plants.

·
Registered
395 Posts
last week?

what kinda shipping did you do? usually takes just a few or a couple days, right?

can you tell us what day and time she sent them? this will give a better idea of when to expect the plants in the mail.

if the moss is toast, id rather you send more if you have it...that would be better than getting my money back.

thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.