1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rotala Green, 15 stems for $8, 30 stems for $15
Bacopa australis, 20 stems for $8
Eusteralis stellata, 3 for $6 (6 avil.)

Ship on Sat, Mon and Tues only. USPS shipping is $6. PAYPAL CC please add 4.9% + 0.30 cents on the transaction charge.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have nothing but good things to say about plant specimens I received from armedbiggiet. They are growing like a weed. Purchased several weeks back. Thanks again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi armedbiggiet,

What's your Maryland connection? You live here certain times out of the year? I sure wish you were local right about now as I could use some of the plats you're offering, as well as some personalized advice.

Mike.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi armedbiggiet,

What's your Maryland connection? You live here certain times out of the year? I sure wish you were local right about now as I could use some of the plats you're offering, as well as some personalized advice.

Mike.
I moved here for my GF and new job at Microsoft as a video game tester since 2005. Since than I have been flight back and forth every 3 to 6 months, most of the people here know so every time I sell I'll make sure I but the location on the title. If you have any questions or need help on something feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] and I would be more than happy to help if I could. I still have a house in Columbia, MD with 5 big tanks full of plants... everytime I go back I'll do a major clean up. So my next trip should comes up very soon. Nice to meet you Mike. Maybe I'll bring some what ever you want on my way back.

Tony.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.