·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Ok I have 2 plants for sale.:eek:

Rotala Colorata $3.50 for 12 stems

Rotala Sp. Green $10.00 for 43 stems.

I am selling them cheap as I have so much and wouldn't want to throw them out. I just trimmed them ( came from my Mini M.) Pieces range from 3in to 9inches. Very healthy growth and are bright green. Will ship out tomorrow if payment is received by then.:D

This is my first selling post here on APC but I have a lot of experience with eBay, and 3-4 other forums.:thumbsup: I only accept Paypal. I will ship these wrapped with moist paper towels in a Small Box or Bubbled envelope. :)

Please Pm for more details. :cool:

·
Registered
299 Posts
PM sent for Rotala Colorata

·
Registered
299 Posts
I received the Rotala colorata today. The plants were in great shape and the red color was really intense. It was a pleasure doing business.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehee... lol Yeah I know. I am glad to hear to love the color. When I first got it it wasn't that great but now everyday I can see growth and the red as been staying with them.

If it makes anyone happy more to come in 2 weeks. Only thing is that I will be raising prices a little bit 2-4 dollars depending on how much there is.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Rotala Sp. Green and Rotala Colorata. Cheap!!! More: 10/14

Hey all,

Have some more this time.:)

Rotala Sp. Green- 44 stems- Size is from 8in-2in. $ 14.00 + 4.50 shipping

Rotala Colorata- 19 stems- Size ranges between 8in-3in. $7.00 + 4.50 shipping

As stated about there all is absolute great condition! Red Coloring is fantastic!:p

Paypal only and I will ship it priority!:cool:

Thanks guys for reading.:D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All is pending as of now.

But should have a good amount of colorata in 2 weeks. And of course more Sp. Green.

Also might put a bunch of HC Trimming for cheap like 3-4 bucks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok I have some more.

Rotala Colorata- 20 stems- Size ranges between 8in-3in. $6.50 + 4.50 shipping

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey all,

Ok I trimmed a whole bunch this time I have around 60 stems. All healthy and green. Most are about 3in-5in region.
I will sell them in 2 groups this time. Since it is my B-Day I will be nice.;)

$10.00 for 30 stems + 5.00 shipping.

I know that some may be mad about shipping price but it cost 4.80 ussually + the envelope is a 1.00 so your really getting a deal and plus no charge for handling. ;)

Since it's colder now a days I will be making the envelope a bit thicker. I put the plants in a bag with wet paper towls over it. Then I get dry paper towls and wrap around the bag and then I place it in the envelope. The extra towls should help keep the plants warmer!:eek:

Ohh Colorata will be posted in a bit as I will be trimming them now!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I know that some may be mad about shipping price but it cost 4.80 ussually + the envelope is a 1.00 so your really getting a deal and plus no charge for handling. ;)
FYI, you can order free priority shipping supply from usps.copm or your friendly neighborhood usps store should do the same.

Glad to hear the plants grow nice for you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll take 30 stems, please. PM sent.

-Dan

Hey all,

Ok I trimmed a whole bunch this time I have around 60 stems. All healthy and green. Most are about 3in-5in region.
I will sell them in 2 groups this time. Since it is my B-Day I will be nice.;)

$10.00 for 30 stems + 5.00 shipping.

Since it's colder now a days I will be making the envelope a bit thicker. I put the plants in a bag with wet paper towls over it. Then I get dry paper towls and wrap around the bag and then I place it in the envelope. The extra towls should help keep the plants warmer!:eek:

Ohh Colorata will be posted in a bit as I will be trimming them now!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FYI, you can order free priority shipping supply from usps.copm or your friendly neighborhood usps store should do the same.

Glad to hear the plants grow nice for you!
Hmm I didn't know only thing is that I have to use up the 300 envelopes I have in my basement first.:(

Also thanks. After all they did come from you!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.