Aquatic Plant Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi, just found this thread. I'm Danny, used to keep cichlid and SW tanks years ago, now interested in planted tanks and FW shrimps!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thanks, Danny! I won't be there, but I hope you can make it to the meeting this weekend!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi my name is Torin, and I've been into planted tanks since junior high school. I'm setting up a 29 gallon at the moment. It was previously a community fish tank.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My name is Jon and I have been into tanks for 20 years. Pond plants for 10 and aquarium plants for 4.

·
Registered
288 Posts
What up Scape!

Hi the names Joseph.. Fish keeping for 11 years, Got a bit experience in Planted tanks, but this year looking to take it to the next level!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am Hrishi from Pune, India. I'm a grad student living in Irvine. Just starting out with a 15g tank, though I've kept fishes for a long time. Hoping to get SoCal specific info in this section. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi all I'm Paul from USA Connecticut. I've been doing tanks on and off for 30 years. This year i started a planted tank in January. I've always done the salt water / reef tanks. Decided to learn something new.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

41 - 49 of 49 Posts