Don't worry about the San Diego group. We can have our own if we don't want to drive
I'll probably be able to make it, but I'm too busy with work and holidays to plan it out.If only you could make it Mike. So who's spearheading this mini meet? Whos calling or contacting Kirt about this? If we really want this to happen some one has to take the leading role, I would love to but I am in midterm week....
I'll contact Kirt right now and see which weekends would be best for him. After that, I'll post maybe two or three weekends and we can vote on those and I'll let him know.Here's what I think we should do:
1. Set time and date
2. Get an estimated amount of people who want to go
3. Tell Kirt about the load of people his store might have to deal with
4. Plan what we are going to do there (trade? scape a tank? etc...)
5. Ask if Kirt will allow us to help him scape a tank maybe?
6. Keep contact with Kirt about what materials to get for scaping a tank.
I really want to help scape a tank, if that doesn't work out a trade would still be good thanks to Kirt.
Feel free to chime in members of SCAPE.