Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if it's just me but the search bar has been really wide for some time now. I don't remember it being this big so maybe the coding got a bit jumbled? i noticed it a while back and didn't think much of it but just thought I'd bring it up.
its the yellow gradient bar below the navigation place.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
An even bigger issue is that the new search bar seems to have done away with the option to do an advanced search. I used that feature a lot and would like to see it put back.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
An even bigger issue is that the new search bar seems to have done away with the option to do an advanced search. I used that feature a lot and would like to see it put back.
+1 for Aaron's comment. I use the advanced search all of the time; please bring it back!!

In looking at the page more closely it appears made the Plantfinder, Fertilator, etc. line smaller so that they could slipped in some extra space for ads before we get to the content. Now I scroll almost 1/2 down the page before I get to content. Nice way to drive away viewers.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Still would love to see the old advanced search feature return. It's an important feature if we want to avoid people posting the same question over and over again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts