Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The search function isn't as helpful as it should be, for example if you try searching: T5, TDS, or anything less than four letters(pmdd works) it says it is too short. Is there any way it can be changed?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I second the request. It would be nice to be able to search using short descriptions such as PPS, BBA, BGA, etc.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Does the search or other links work for others from the portal page? Some don't for me, might already be a known issue but just thought I'd add the note in case it wasn't.

I too would like to able to search for abbreviations as small as two characters if possible.

Giancarlo

·
Registered
432 Posts
It would also be nice to not have to click on "Search" to get to the toolbar. Can the toolbar just be at the top of the index to begin with?

Lazy, I know...

TW

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
TWood said:
It would also be nice to not have to click on "Search" to get to the toolbar. Can the toolbar just be at the top of the index to begin with?

Lazy, I know...

TW
TW,

We've taken almost everything in the toolbar you are referring to and added it to the header navigation bar that is visible on the index. What are you finding is not in the navigation bar?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yes, that would only search Goggle's index. However, from my experience, there is a lot in the Google index. It's just on possibility.

Andrew

1 - 10 of 10 Posts