Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. my last trade for glosso put me way behind.. i traded in a large portion of my plants and in the end ended up with a headache and zero glosso..

So if anyone out there has an extra portion of glosso that they can part with or even trade that would be awesome..

At the moment as far as plants for trade i have a good starter portion of Elatine Triandra and hygro polysperma 'green'

Thanks for looking..

-BK

·
Registered
83 Posts
I thought so, you have to excuse me but I suffer with CRS (can't remember stuff). Anyway, I have a full pot of some very healthy, lush glosso which I have not yet used. I would like some Elataine, but I have to say the last cutting I got did very poorly.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought so, you have to excuse me but I suffer with CRS (can't remember stuff). Anyway, I have a full pot of some very healthy, lush glosso which I have not yet used. I would like some Elataine, but I have to say the last cutting I got did very poorly.
Sorry about that izzy. The et is known to be sensitive to moving. When i just got mine from a purchase it was also in poor condition but a week or two later, with good light/co2 and some ferts it kicked back up and grew like mad. Then when i moved it from one tank to another it once again went into shock and took a while to get back up to normal.
I will take a photo later today to show the exact portion i have.
Also let me know your tank setup (lights/any co2/ferts?)

·
Registered
83 Posts
The tank it went into is a 50 gal. It has two Nova T5HO fixtures + one Coralife T5 double fixture (it all works out to about 4 WPG). The lights are on 12 hours a day. The substrate is Seachem Onyx Sand (which I chose to buffer up my water a little, my tap water is very soft). pH runs about 6.8, GH 6, EI dosing with the Seachem product line. Pressurized CO2. Zero Algae.

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you're looking to pay, that Chambers guy at Aquabid sells nice full pots of glosso. Two pots gave my a nice foreground in my 29 gal, and it wasn't expensive at all.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks inareverie.. but at the moment hes not selling glosso..
I got a source to get glosso here in the city but i dont have time to travel + would rather trade than buy :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.