Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have some Seiryu stone to sell from a tank that I broke down. The price is $4.00 per pound, and shipping will be in USPS flat rate boxes for $8.95 (this size holds up to 20lbs)

It would be too time consuming to photograph each and every piece, so i took a couple of pics, one with a bottle for scale.

If anyone needs additional pictures, email me personally at [email protected] and i can reply back with additional photographs

Paypal is my preferred payment method, and my PP is [email protected]

Thanks for your interest.
Brian

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you heavily wrap it in packaging tape, it'd arrive okay. I had shipments of rocks come in with frail boxes but the HUGE amounts of tape they used solved that problem.

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you heavily wrap it in packaging tape, it'd arrive okay. I had shipments of rocks come in with frail boxes but the HUGE amounts of tape they used solved that problem.
Yes, he/she is right.
I don't see a problem if the packager uses HEAVY duty packaging tape designed for such purposes. They have very high tension resistance. ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The stuff is really hard to come by these days, so i'm just trying to get back what I payed for it, which i think is fair given the high demand. Additionally, I am having no problem selling this rock, so I cannot drop the price at this time.

Matt, if you are looking for something cheaper, I think petco sells zebra rock. This may give you a similar look if you cannot scrape $70 together.

I have successfully shipped 14 boxes of rock, from 5 lbs, to 22lbs that I had to use a shoe horn to fit it all, and every single person has received their package with all stones in box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.