Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Payment by paypal please, can accept both non CC and CC payments, please specify if you are paying by CC when pm'ing so I can give you a proper account to send it to.

First, the easy one - Pogostemon Stellata

$4 for 5 stems, have a couple packages worth. Long 8"+ stems as always, have never gotten anything but great feedback on this plant in my sales.

Add $6 for shipping for the Stellata alone.

Now, the goody! :)

This is a rather rare cultivar in the US, imported from the Netherlands along with several others species by folks in my club. Plant is currently about 12" tall, healthy, and roots recently trimmed. Very pretty, light green leaves with speckles. New growth comes in hot pink under high light, then fades to the green. Likes higher light levels, really likes richer substrate and CO2.

This is not a small sword, and can be expected to achieve 20"+ or so at full maturity. It just doesn't fit in my scape.

I'd like to get $20 + shipping for it. Shipping will most likely be in the $9 range for the sword, as I don't see this one fitting in the smaller boxes.

Here is a pic of the plant - sorry, it is in the midst of some najenshen and rockwork.. toldja no room for it! - and a close up of a leave to show the "speckles"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.