Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my first post here...my planted tank knowledge is minimal (which is why I'm here to learn), but I have built several computers from the case-up. In my most recent build I stripped out all the stock case fans and replaced with Noctua fans for a noticeable reduction in sound generated by the cooling system. These fans are adjustable in the same regard as the panaflo ultra quiet from the sounds of it. They have some interesting features for computer builds that I'm not sure apply or work with your build, such as optional rubber inserts instead of screws to dampen noise. The color of these fans (tan/brown) is distinct and may not suit your needs, but if they are hidden that shouldn't be an issue and it is definitely worth looking into.

Here's a link to the site I buy my stuff, they may be available elsewhere too: http://ncix.com/search/?categoryid=0&q=noctua

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.