Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this always the case? there aren't really any fish i can safely keep with shrimp and expect the shrimp to multiply at all? :<
and if that is the case... am a cold hearted evil person if i were to set up 10 gallon tanks beneath each aquarium to use as spawning tanks for the shrimp and just occasionally toss a netful into the display tank? looking at how expensive shrimp are too purchase it seems like a poor choice, watching the easy species i have multiply like bunnies makes it seem like not such a bad idea.
i really want both shrimp and fish. but it seems kind of demented that my love for the shrimp would have me using them as fish food. figured i'd ask for feedback. trying to get my aquariums set up so that they're a pleasure to watch rather than half set up space consuming beasts:/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red cherry shrimp and yellows right now, there are a few more types that i want.. types of fish i'm thinking of rare the very small rasboras.. boraras... chocolate gouramis.. rams, that seems like a recipe for disaster with baby shrimp :) featherfin rainbows... small tetras..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.