Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few species of shrimp available for sale

RCS-$1 each with a 12 shrimp minimum...the have been selectively bred for more red shrimp.

Blue Pearls-$4 each with a 8 shrimp minimum...also have been selectively bred for more blue coloration

Tiger shrimp-$3 each with a 10 shrimp minimum....Nice black striping and very active and healthy

sorry no picture but look like all other Tiger Shrimp

shipping will be either USPS Priority for $8 or USPS Express for $28...all orders are shipped in styrofoam lined boxes and shipped in breather bags with moss to hold onto during shipment. I offer DOA guarantee on Express shipping only.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How long have you been breeding the blue pearls? I have one. lol Also... do you have any orange eye/blue tigers that you breed? They are a pain to find.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been breeding the Blue Pearls for about 10 months or so now and yes I am also breeding Blue Tigers as well.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no expeience with Blue Pearls. I keep Red Cherries and a few other species. Are the blues hardy, easy to breed? What are their prefered water parameters?
IMO they require the same water conditions as RCS and are equally hardy...they are not quite as prolific though, but most shrimp cannot breed as fast as the RCS

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
...do you know when you might have some blue or blonde tigers available and how much they might run for?
I have a very small amount available now but many more soon to come. I usually charge $15-$18 for the blues and $10 for the blondes...but I have done some mixed batches for $150 including express shipping before for x10 of them

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that the pictures are of grown adults and what I am selling are juvies of these shrimp. Roughly 1/8" to 1/2". So, if anyone thought I was sending adults please accept my apologies

·
Registered
299 Posts
PM sent for RCS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.