Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks!

I have a few shrimp related items up for sale. All of this is top of line shrimp food from Japan. If you have questions just PM me and I will do my best to answer in a timely mannor.

From left to right:

EBI-TEN:Bacteria is a concentrated nitrification bacteria product. When added to water, it "awakes" from its dormancy and removes ammonia and nitrous acid readily and rapidly. You can use it in newly set up tank, during water change as well as normal maintenance with higher bio-load.

Use 5ml for every 10L of water. EBI-TEN Bacteria does not harm the shrimps even when added excessively. In case of a very bad water conditon with high content of ammonia or nitrate, you can add 100ml into a standard 60cm tank for immediate removal.

Note!
Shake well before use. White deposits in the bottle is normal.
Keep in cool place after opening for use............................$29.99

TB-10..
The EBi-TEN TB-10 contains ative microbial enzyme which removes sludge effectively. It is capable of neutralising ammonia and nitrous acid quickly, providing a less stressing environment for the shrimps, especially in a newer set up.

Instructions:
Please dose TB-10 every time you do a water change. There is no harm when you over dose. Shake bottle well before use...........$19.99

Ultra Pearl:
EBI-TEN Ultra Pearl encourages rapid development in growth, breeding and coloration of the bee shrimps. Ultra Pearl is one unique and effective product which is not found in industry yet.

Instructions:
Please use 1g per 50liters of water every 10days.

Ingredient:
Bifidus germ, shell constitution medicine, the Quito sun, vitamin, mineral and other combination

Storing the product:
Please use within 6months after opening the seal. Store in dry, cold and dark place..........$19.99

UM-10
With the combination of pure silicate clay, spirulina, many minerals and enzymes, the EBI-TEN UM-10 is very effective in maintaining body color and pigment of the bee shrimps, especially the red pigment.

Instructions:
Add UM-10 every 10days when you do your weekly change. There is no harm when you over dose the UM-75.

Ingredients:
Pure silicate clay, spirulina, various natural minerals, various enzymes.

Storing the product:
Please use within 6months after opening the seal. Store only in dry, cold and dark place.................$19.99

UM-75:
With the combination of pure silicate clay, spirulina, many minerals and enzymes, the EBI-TEN UM-75 is very effective in maintaining body color and pigment of the bee shrimps, especially the red pigment.

Instructions:
Add 1 push per 60 liters of water when you do your weekly change. There is no harm when you over dose the UM-75.

Ingredients:
Pure silicate clay, spirulina, various natural minerals, various enzymes.

Storing the product:
Please use within 6months after opening the seal. Store only in dry, cold and dark place...............$19.99

This product comes straight from shrimp breeders in Japan.

PM me or questions. I also have lots of other shrim food from Choice and Mosura. Shipping per Item is $6

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.