Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,896 Posts
Since there has been a little confusion over how and where to sign up for the PAR, I'm starting this thread specifically for this purpose. Please post your requests for the PAR meter here, AND send me a PM. Please don't use this thread for any other purpose.

I am moving the most recent posts requesting the meter to this thread.

·
Super Moderator
5,896 Posts
Sherwin is planning to pick up the meter early this week. Then Al is in line.
Al, I've sent you a PM.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
michael, I would like to use it after AL.

·
Super Moderator
5,896 Posts
The PAR meter has returned, and Joey will borrow it this weekend. He will return it at our meeting next Sunday at Rift-to-Reef, so it will be available again at that meeting.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
yep will pick it up and return it next sunday at the meeting.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Is this PAR meter available? I found a funky little LED bulb today that I would like to test out. It was very cheap so I do not expect much from it. However, I would like to see how it compares to a screw in type CFL bulb.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Michael,

is the PAR meter available for pick-up? I finally got my new HO T5 and would like to check my tanks.

Thanks,

Marcio Cardoso

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Does any one have the par meter? I'd like to test out a coral life 150w mh over the cube so I can fine tune how high off the water it needs to be.

·
Super Moderator
5,896 Posts
dbot, it should be returned at the meeting on Sunday, so if you are at the meeting you can borrow it then.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts