Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I still have the meter fred went out of town and I've been meaning to contact him. I was going to give it to him sunday, then guessing after a week dbot would be next.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would like to see about borrowing the meter again for a few days. I need to adjust my light above my tanks and I also want to measure the PAR on my little emersed setup.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Make sure you post before led tubes and after so we can have an idea how much more efficient and powerful the led tubes are.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
is the par meter checked out, or back at micheal's ? would like to do some measurements to see if I need to dial up or down my led's on my 30 cube, and also see what the par is at. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,862 Posts
I think CrownMan has the PAR meter right now. Contact him directly, and let me know if you have any problems.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Actually, I do not have the Par meter. I believe Brad Q. checked out the meter at the last meeting. I will double check with bsboust.
I thought someone had checked it out at the last meeting. I'm just wanting to get in line whenever it becomes available.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts