Aquatic Plant Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know if the PAR meter is available? I setup a new tank and want to optimize the lighting. I can return it at the meeting on the 26th.

·
Super Moderator
5,858 Posts
Right now I have the PAR meter. Another member contacted me about picking it up, but did not follow through. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting on Saturday, but if someone wants to pick it up directly from me, please send a PM.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Update: I have the PAR meter, picked it up from Michael the other day. Will be done with it shortly after I upgrade some CFLs to increase PAR readings then I should be finished. Working the day of the meeting so I wont be able to attend. PM me to pick it up directly from me.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
HI 11/2/19 8:30pm who has the par meter now, any one using it or back at one of the b.o.d. house ? I need to test a light fixture out over my 150g cube. yep read that right 36x36x27. hope my 6 bulb t5 h.o. is going to put out enough light and spread.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I still have the par meter. does any one need it? with 6 t5 6,700k bulbs I'm getting 50-60 par at the bottom. also is there going to be a jan meeting ?

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Please bring the PAR meter to the next meeting. Raymond volunteered hosting at his school in Grand Prairie but is working on the date. I will send email out as soon as I get a Date from him.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Please bring the PAR meter to the next meeting. Raymond volunteered hosting at his school in Grand Prairie but is working on the date. I will send email out as soon as I get a Date from him.
Will do, yes. I'm finished with par meter. will bring to next meeting. along with this years dues.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I would like to borrow the PAR meter next to measure output from some inexpensive LED shop lights.
if you need it before the meeting (when ever the next one will be? ) let me know and I can meet you some where or drop it off if I ever get to the white rock lake area.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I forgot to bring it to the meeting. I still have the meter if a member needs the meter I can meet up with you and let mike (crowman ) know.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Who has the PAR meter?

I'd like to compare it to mine - will come to you. Will gladly pay for the "service" because I'm not a member of the club.

PM me.

--Nikolay

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I have let nikolay borrow the par meter. hows the d.i.y. lights coming along niko?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts