Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
restarting the computer helps too. but i dont think that APC has propagated through the servers all the way yet. i can get on at home but not at work (witch really sucked BTW) but i can get on the free wireless at my work and get on. its just way slow.

bad apc dont ever do that again. i was bored out of my mind!!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
They're not done transferring everything to the new servers yet. There are plenty of issues the techs are still working on. Be patient. APC is a reasonably large database and we have tons of add-on features. All of that takes time to reconfigure.

Sorry for the inconvenience. There really isn't any other option than to be down or partially down from time to time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
FYI to the techie folks: I am still having trouble as of today. Got on earlier and then got bumped off almost immediately. Am back on now but it keeps logging me out. ????

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Ummmmm. Growing pains........

Yes. We're aware of several issues at the moment. Please be patient while we get things straightened out.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Yup, the basic gist of it is that APC has a lot of features compared to other forums. This makes it trickier to transfer to the new servers. Part of our future endeavors is to do some streamlining to make the site more accessable and provide better flow.

·
Registered
525 Posts
was just trying to see if anyone else was having the same trouble i was so i could figure out if it was my side or not.

After thinking about how big APC is i was amazed how fast it got ported to the new server.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
was just trying to see if anyone else was having the same trouble i was so i could figure out if it was my side or not.
That's quite understandable. We're all experiencing a few issues at the moment. Thanks for hanging in there with us during the move. :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
i have a new one for the I.T. people

Im not getting any e-mail notifications on subscribed posts. :pout: as of around 1pm they stopped. just FYI

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
i have a new one for the I.T. people

Im not getting any e-mail notifications on subscribed posts. :pout: as of around 1pm they stopped. just FYI
That was probably an issue with the site upgrades that have been going on recently. This site is so big and has so many add ons (PlantFinder, Fertilator, etc) it caused some issues with all of the sites on the new owner's server. As Aaron mentioned above, we still have some site "streamlining" to do as a result of our size.

I received Forum update e-mails last night and a few thread update e-mails this morning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts