Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
"This is the article that my friend Birgit Fruehwirth who lives in Austria wrote for a forum a while back that will stand the test of time. Birgit has gracefully given permission to publish this article for all of you who would like to try your hand at aquascaping. "

That forum was mine, and Birgit is well known to many people here who were a part of my forum when Birgit was a moderator. The owner of freshwateraquariumplants is Don Matakis. Good guy, very honest and helpfull. One of my competitors that I have a great deal of respect for.

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
I didn't think he had an actual nursery, I thought he was like me and bought his plants wholesale kept them tank grown. I could be wrong. He used to buy some plants from me before he started. Birgit actually followed Amanos own aquascaping principals, all the design models, concave, triangle, and so forth are taken from Amanos instructions that were on the vectrapoint WEB site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.