Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gut Feeling

I feel we are all trying to achieve a common goal here - having a thriving, beautiful planted aquarium with little to no algae growth. The problem here is that each one of us may be using some of the same equipment and fertilization methods, or lighting intensity / duration, but there are several other factors like water chemistry and source, atmospheric differences, what we have on our arms when we stick them in the tank - etc, that can play a small (or large part) in how our gardens grow. These variables lead to a somewhat chaotic situation when trying to break down how or why our plants are growing or not growing. I am not a Chaotician nor am I a professional at any of this, but I do know we are trying to reproduce nature to some extent, and while at some fleeting moments we may feel as though we have achieved this glorious goal - we have in fact only managed to satisfy certain requirements at a certain moment that satisfy what our image of nature really is - but man is it fun! IMO

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.