Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feeling like you will never be able to afford that Fishroom? Here is your opportunity. Invest with the Society for Temporal Finance.

Here's how it works:

1. Send us money, any sum will do; the more the better.
2. Your money will be deposited in an interest-bearing account.
3.Once time travel is invented, we will send a time travelling representative back to you with your proportionate share of the proceeds, leaving aside only such expenses as may be deducted from time to time in an effort to further research.

Is this a long shot? The longer it takes the more money you make, even if it takes 100 lifetimes. If you don't hear from us soon, that means we are still busy inventing time travel. Sooner or later we will succeed - it''s a sure thing when you have forever!

Send money today, cash, check or credit cards all accepted!

·
Registered
852 Posts
!!!!!!!

Where do I sign up?

Do you accept personal checks?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Reminds me of the joke about the guy who deposited his savings in the bank and then had himself frozen on the hope that in the future they would know how to revive him properly. When he woke up, it was the future and his first act was to phone his bank and ask about his savings. The teller said, "You have 10 million dollars in your account!". "Horay!", he cried, "I made it! I'm rich!" And then the voice on the phone said,"Please deposit two million dollars for the next three minutes."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts