Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thanks for posting this thread. It gave me a way to put all my plants in there own growing space where I could give each plant the ideal growing conditions. I have been using this system only for a few days but got a massive explosion of growth. I use lava on the bottom,then peat,then mirical grow potting soil, then gravel and sand on top to keep water clean. I have about 50 of these made up. It is easier to maintain then having alot of tanks packed full of plants. No smothering of slow growers. This is also a perfect way of houseing poision dart frogs and salamanders. Not to good for fish tho. Anubius is easy to grow this way. As is ricca one of my problem plants. Pella grows very fast under these conditions too. My sags went nuts overnight. Thanks again for posting this knowledge. It is worth its weight in gold. I will send pics to anyone who wants to see my set-up just pm me

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.