Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seperated about 30 of these young SS grade CRS from my S+ herd for some selective breeding. I am starting to see a lot of these higher grade young showing up since I have been sharing some of the lower grade offspring (S+ and S) with others in the hobby to boost the main populations grade. These shrimp came from Shawn and he mentioned I would be seeing some nice young from his S+ stock and he was very correct!

Cheers, Bill

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
very nice shrimp. Coloration looks pretty good, but at this stage I think it is too early to label them as SS shrimp. I see some spots that might turn translucent/transparent in the shrimp when they grow a little bit. But still very nice shrimp, good grade and photos.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you are correct and I can see what you are refering to and some are more evenly colored than others, it's just exciting to see such nice ones show up. It is that grading depends much on the amount of white when the are adults correct?

I should then remove the ones showing less white to the other tank after they grow more?

Thanks in advance Pedro, Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.