Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out the gallery at www.aquaone.de and you will see a lot of impressive sights including this suspended aquarium. I bet your mother would let you do that in her house! ;-)

Andrew Cribb

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Boy, I bet the hanging tank is a bear to 'scape!:) I wonder how one comes up with the idea to turn a car into an aquarium. Imagine bringing it up to a wife or significant other. She'd probably change all the locks and throw my bags out into the yard.:)

·
Registered
459 Posts
He was wearing that jacket for his AGA demonstration.

·
Registered
193 Posts
These ideas people get for there tanks are quite interesting.Who would think of a car for a aquarium.The suspended tank looks like a accident waiting to happen.Amano has beautiful aquascapes but i think he needs a new taylor the jacket is not doing it for me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Takashi Amano is probably one of the most stylish and well put together guys I've ever met...like his aquascapes. Mike and Jeff gave me a really nice ADG T-shirt and hat combo, which got me thinking I would like to get an ADA shirt or hat or something to pledge my allegience. I almost fell out of my seat at the AGA conference when he came out in it!

Overfloater said:
WEll you can't judge a man on his clothes for sure. But I wouldn't wear it. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts