Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be doing some trimming tonight so I would like to sell these plants for shipping by tomorrow or I will have to throw them away unfortunately...

Shipping is 6.00 and will be priority sent tomorrow afternoon. I only take paypal for payment (non CC please)

Thanks for looking...

Hygrophyla corymbosa "stricta" (Narrow Leaf Giant Hygro)

4 huge stems with multiple leaves and roots - 6.00

Sunset Hygro: 2 bunches (4-5 stems) 3.00 each

Echinodorus 'vesuvius': 1 plant with some runners 4.00 (hard to see in the picture but its there...I promise :)

Polygonum Sa Paulo: 2 bunches (2-3 stems) 4.00 each

Limnophilia aromatic: 3-4 stems 4.00

Hemianthus micranthemoides (Pearl weed): HUGE BUNCH; would like to sell as one bunch but can break up if requested.

1 large bunch 10.00 OR multiple bunches 2.00 each

I can sell the entire package for 30.00 dollars including shipping and will throw in some extras

you are interested in any of these plants, just pm me...thanks!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 Package still available with plenty of plants including E. vesuvius, Limnophilia aromatic, sunset hygro, narrow leaf giant hygro, and a gallon-size ziplock bag full of H. micranthemoides.

I'm selling this for 25.00 dollars shipped

I already have all this packed and ready to ship out ASAP but need to do it no later than tomorrow or the plants won't make it so please PM me as soon as possible if you are interested...otherwise, I will have to throw away the plants.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.