Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
eAquaticShop informed me that my last order with them was stopped at customs because they don't have a permit with their plant inspection station. They then told me they aren't doing any more shipments to the USA until they are certain this won't happen again.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I just received a message from them regarding my refund for the above mentioned order. They say,

"For the USA export, I am now looking for tranship partners before i proceed further to avoid anymore complication at the customs."

So they will be going to the same model as Aqua Spot World... instead of shipping direct to you, they will ship all weekly orders in one box to the USA to a person who will divide the orders up and send them out to the individual customers. Kind of disappointing, as it was an alternative way to order overseas, but we can thank the USDA and customs for that.

This will hopefully also allow them to offer reduced shipping rates. Aqua Spot World currently charges $23.50 (which includes the phyto sanitary certificate), plus also gives you the option of overnight shipping from the trans shipper for $15. I only mention this as helpful info for eAquaticShop to compete with other vendors, since their model is changing to match that of their competitors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.