Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's half the collection of the empty tanks I have sitting in my basement and in my living room. Need to do some spring cleaning.
Pick-up only in NYC, Queens.

The corner glass tank set is a new 98 gallon I brought a month ago with a extra one in my garage. The tank and stand is a made in China and the importer is base in NYC. I'm asking $500 for the complete set-up.

The black tank is a Perfecto 65 gal with custom wooden cabinet and top that I design and build. The tank is used, but in mint condition with the back spray black. The wooden canopy top has 2x 36" shoplight build in.
I'm asking $350 for the complete set-up.

The second picture shows a set of 4 Bow front glass tanks and Alife cube tank.
All tanks are made in China.
Bow front 5 gal. 12"x8"x10" w/ light strip 1x13watt 6500k bulb $30
Bow front 7 gal. 16"x9"x11" w/ light strip 2x13watt 6500k bulb $42
Bow front 14 gal. 20"x12"x16" w/ light strip 2x13watt 6500k bulb $68
Bow front 22 gal. 24"x13"x18" w/ light strip 2x13watt 6500k bulb $90
I can sell all 4 units for $200.

The ALife glass cube tank is made in Taiwan and comes w/ a 7 watt clip on CF light and a HOB filter. They go for $68 plus shipping if anybody wants one. The one in the picture is mines.

Ken

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 98 gal comes with 4 screw in bulb socket for the screw in CF bulbs. The wire plug is a 220 volt which needs to be changed. So no, you need better light set-up for plants.

Ken

·
Registered
216 Posts
hey Ken,

i want an Alife Cube tank. are you willing to ship 5g bow front to MD? if so, i take both of them. please pm me payment info that i can send $$ to ya asap. or i will ask my friend to pick it up. he lives in NJ.

ps: im considering 7g as well.

thanks,

Tim

·
Registered
216 Posts
hey Ken,

did you get my pm? im wondering if you worked at ups before? :roll: you are not only a professional aquacaper/designer, but also you pack tanks as professional. :lol: :lol: :lol:

after a night of thinking, i think i will keep both tanks and call ups today not to come to pick damage(all ups fault) 5g up on Wed. ups wants me to pack both of them into original box. i really like cube and dont want to pack it back.(actually, i cannot pack it back :lol: :lol: :lol: ). pack it back, back and force, and damage again, so how long i will get it back? i cannot wait you know. :lol: so, i just think i went to a nice restaurant one night, and i spend little bit $$. thats it. :lol:

thanks to give me a chance to get those kind of tanks. hehehe... sure i'll give you more requests later. :wink:

Tim

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Tim,

Hi Tim

If I packed tanks as professional than we won't have this problem and discussion right now. I just PM you with a solution to the problem.

Hi Iris600,

Yes I still have the 7 and 14 gal. avalible, just PM me and we will discuss the rest.

Thanks
Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.