Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some more plants up for grabs that I still need to trim out of my tanks. Shipping is a flat $6.00. Paypal or RM only please. Here's what I have available.

Rotala verticillaris - $10.00 / 5 stems (lots available)
Ecinodorus angustifolius 'Vesuvius' - $9.00 / 1 link of runners with about five 2" plantlets on it. PENDING
Taxiphyllum alternans (aka Taiwan Moss) - $5.00 / 1 golfball sized chunk PENDING
Eleocharis sp. - $9.00 / 5 "clumps" (not a large portion, but plenty to get you started). This is a native species that gets to be about 10" tall and stays that tall. The blades are as thin as parvulus and sway gently in the flow of the tank. The foreground in the picture is parvulus hairgrass for a size reference. PENDING
Echinodorus 'Midifleur' - $15.00 / 1 daughter plant 3" tall.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Re: A Great Plant Package!

If this package was not such a Great price I would like to have bought the Elocharis sp. and maybe a few stems of the Rotala but the price of $75.00 is a bit too high for any plant package of this size IMO.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

If this package was not such a Great price I would like to have bought the Elocharis sp. and maybe a few stems of the Rotala but the price of $75.00 is a bit too high for any plant package of this size IMO.
I may be willing to part it out if there are no takers by tomorrow.

I realize the price is high, but consider that I regularly sell the verticillaris at $10.00 / 5 stems and it's already a great deal for someone.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Okay, no takers on everything as a package so I'm parting it out. Prices are above.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have some Rotala verticillaris and the 'Midifleur' left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.