Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started work so when I come back from work when I hit "new posts" I see like 10 threads that have been bumped (replied to)
And I have to open every single one if I want it to get OFF of my "new posts" list. and when I open them I just close them out :p
I read like 1/10 threads in my "new posts" because im only that interested in them.

Can we have a read all button or mark read button(s)???? because the struggle of organization there is real and annoying as helllll

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Hi there,

Not sure if you have this function but there should be an arrow on the right side to select all threads. After you click open threads under moderation. If not, I can see if I can get this function added.

Ed

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm
I might be missing it
but I dont see it myself :0

·
Administrator
362 Posts
In the NavBar, there is "Tools" > "Mark Forums Read". This will make all forum sections marked as read and resolve your New Posts issue. Ensure you read the posts you want before clicking it though.

- JB

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In the NavBar, there is "Tools" > "Mark Forums Read". This will make all forum sections marked as read and resolve your New Posts issue. Ensure you read the posts you want before clicking it though.

- JB
hmmm
I dont think I see that still-
looked through again I still am missing it...

could be wrong tho :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts