Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know what are telltale symptoms of certain deficiencies, but my question is are there any symptoms of overdosing? Other than possibly algae. In particular I am referring to overdosing traces, Flourish, etc.

I ask because I have gone through a fairly large variation in doseages of traces with no apparent effect one way or another. Every so often some stems go necrotic and I wonder if it might be due to traces. I know all my macros are OK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,710 Posts
From what I've read, as long as you dont have super duper high lighting you probably wont have to worry about running out of micro nutrients.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
I dont think anyone knows what each individual trace looks like when overdosed. One thing i will say is you probably have to dose a lot. I just cant see it happening. THe traces are soo small in most of the ferts.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top