Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked my email and responded. As said in the ad, no checks - Paypal only. Thank you anyway.

Andrew Cribb

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
I too would have to agree with Tony on that one. That is Tawaiin moss. Weeping moss does not have those triangular fronds and does not attatch as readily as Tawaiin moss does to rocks and wood. Both are beautiful mosses and the price you have set seems fair.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As stated, sold to me as Taiwan moss. But it does weep. Split fronds if you like.... A picture says a thousand words.

Andrew Cribb

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Tony. It is really a very nice moss. Quite durable when it comes to shrimp snacks too. And it does stick to rocks.

Anyway, all SOLD now. Thanks to APC's new Classified Section. It works... ;-)

Now should I sell my almost new Fluval 304 on it (new hoses, new foam, clean media.....)

Andrew Cribb

·
Registered
39 Posts
pineapple said:
Anyway, all SOLD now. Thanks to APC's new Classified Section. It works... ;-)
Andrew Cribb
Geez, sold already. Please PM me if you have any more plants and shrimp for sales. We can save on the shipping because I can pick it from your house [smilie=u:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had to jump on this deal because I only saw Adriansg and Anexis selling it on aquabid, Adriansg which I had bad experience in him shipping me xmas moss which I still believe to be java moss or similiar, and Anexis kinda expensive with the shipping. I'll just be happy if it looks like the pic :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.