Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Which is your favorite design?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm a new member but a many year lurker; really liked the back for #3, but just wanted to let the designer of #6 know it was a close second.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
I voted for #1, but I'd love to see the the design of #1 on front with the BACK of #2 on back. These were some really great designs!! I can't wait to get a shirt, regardless of which one wins!

-Dave

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Wow, this is a tough choice. All the designs are great. I'm voting for 3, but 5 is close behind as a favorite for me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i REALLY like the back of number 6. not only the images, but the quote underneath. the front i'm not so fond of. perhaps if the back could be added to a different design on the front (maybe one of the other entries?)......

·
Registered
499 Posts
It would be cool if the colors of the design were flexible. I would find it hard to wear #3 only because of the color scheme. Not a bad design mind you. I personally chose #1. I would proudly wear that anywhere!

Or here's one for the mod's to think about. Having a couple choices to order for the design.

·
Super Moderator
7,436 Posts
Those are some really great designs, and it's not easy to pick the best. I think my real preference is for #3 front only, and small on the "pocket" of the tee shirt. #3 back is easily the most striking design, but I doubt that I would walk around with it on a tee shirt.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Or here's one for the mod's to think about. Having a couple choices to order for the design.
The plan as it stands is to have the top 3 designs available for purchase from www.zazzle.com :)

I agree with everyone else. This is really hard decision. Everyone put together some really great designs to choose from.

·
Administrator
7,398 Posts
They make shirt designs a lot better that you type and spell. :p

I'm pleased with the designs. I favor #3 but wish the color scheme on front and back went together better.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
I like #3 the best, although front and back are stylistically very different. The back design is stunning!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts