Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had experience with growing terrestrial Creeping Charlie submersed and what were your results? If you were successful or not I would love to read your results?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another invasive that might work is Centella asiatica.
Seems I have seen videos about it being grown in plantariums as an aquaponic plant. Gota kola is an interesting plant. It is said to open the third eye. Like sensing it causes dreaming. I will have to keep this plant in mind.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am a bit too far north in Northeast Ohio. I always have loved collecting things in the wild both because it is fun and also because it is free. I am going to have to get involved with the local aquarium society and look for some young people to teach this art as I am getting old I don't too much trust myself going alone anymore. I knows a great hidden canyon a bit north of here with a wide but shallow rocky river that is a great place to go. The stream is full of Sculpin, Darters, and crayfish and much more. I miss going there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone had experience with growing terrestrial Creeping Charlie submersed and what were your results? If you were successful or not I would love to read your results?
Years ago I had creeping charlie growing around a half barrel pond. I started it out just stuck in the water and draped over the edge. I think there were some pieces planted in a pot submerged, as well. Some of it ended up on the ground and grew also, but I don't remember any submerged pieces growing that well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts