Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The snails arrived alive and well and have been very busy. As you can see, they have a lot of algae to work on. Here's a couple shots of a few of them.

I highly recommend Planet Inverts!!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
I got snails from Ryan too. A few arrived dead, but he made them right. I love my snails. They are busy workers. They are beautiful. Ryan was a good seller to me. :D

I hope his grandmother is better. :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
thanks for compliments. I have a little more "patching up" to do but things are being run completely different now. more people will post positive things soon as most backorders and shipments have been shipped and received this past week. Lots of happy sulawesi shrimp fans too this week (who would have thought?) :)

Here are some youtube videos of the shrimp. I just started taking videos of them so I have the youtube bug lately.

Brown Camo & Harlequin:

Red Stripes:

Red Goldflake:

Harlequin:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Wow, your relentless.
You should resolve this in a private manner IMO.
Not hijack someone else's thread.
In either case its rude.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
The snails arrived alive and well and have been very busy. As you can see, they have a lot of algae to work on. Here's a couple shots of a few of them.

I highly recommend Planet Inverts!!! :D

Some of them are showing shell damage. Make sure you supplement with calcium.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I will ask other members not to get involved with whatever problems Wood is having with some of his customers.

Whether you are happy or not with your purchase please keep all discussions in e-mails.
If you see a satisfactory solution is not possible, open YOUR OWN THREAD in the US STORE REVIEWS sub forum.

This is the last warning, I am tired of having to move threads around, close them, etc.
NO MORE WARS cluttering the forum. Lets concentrate in good discussions and helping those who need it.

have a great weekend,

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some of them are showing shell damage. Make sure you supplement with calcium.
I noticed that one of them has some white spots showing through the shell. Will adding Calcium to the water work or do they need to be fed some sort of calcium?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.