766 Posts
Where'd you get the stone from?
Excellent scape BTW.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi once again,

My tank on 25th may does 1 month of existense, and the tank's health is going great. The HC is well i add 5 boraras maculatos and take out the elocharis, but when the photo was taken the eleocharis was still there.
Where is the picture that had FAAO's help on the edit, because the shot was bad. Thank you Filipe,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi once again,

My tank on 25th may does 1 month of existense, and the tank's health is going great. The HC is well i add 5 boraras maculatos and take out the elocharis, but when the photo was taken the eleocharis was still there.
Where is the picture that had FAAO's help on the edit, because the shot was bad. Thank you Filipe,

Regards

·
Registered
256 Posts
great tank man!! i wanted to try this type of thing but you beat me to it :p cant wait to see it all filled in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
WOW!! what an eyecatcher!

How do you grow those naturally looking "algae" on your rocks? What are they anyway? :D
Also, I've been wondering do you you prevent the substrate going anaerobic since it's so thick, if it does that at all?
Hello,

How do i grow the algae, well she doesn't grows only on the rocks it grows in the plants also :cool: but i think its normal the rocks gain this coloration, i think with time this green is going to disappear a little. Has you said, it's algae i have them because of micronutrients and N P fertelization, but its controled, i hope :boxing:

Well, about the question of the substracte, i presume anaerobic means little O2? am i correct? i never thought about that, but the plants seems healthy, and also the fish and the rest of the tank, so i think the thickness is not a problem ( for now?)

Thank you for you comment, and sorry my lazy english, i just get out of the bed.
Regards

RR

·
Registered
578 Posts
I think you should put a back-lit white background to give it a never ending kind of look, like in the picture you posted.:D just an idea

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I think you should put a back-lit white background to give it a never ending kind of look, like in the picture you posted.:D just an idea
Maybe i will do that, i had that doubt, i think the white give more the sensation of depth.

Thank you for your comment

Regards

RR

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great little nanotank! I agree with kakkoii - a white background or maybe transperant blue would be much better.

·
Registered
256 Posts
very nice looking tank!!!!!once it fills in thats is going to be a spectacular tank.glad i saw this was having a bad day :-D

21 - 40 of 47 Posts