Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
LOL I had fun reading this. Since you guys covered all the things that annoyme, I'd like to add that I hate when they plant with my mag float.... yesterday, after bible study i found out that a few kids were playing with my mag float and the magnet was so strong that it pulled some plants in between the two and crushed them!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
you're not supposed to tap on glass, i believe it's pretty stressful to them... imagine a giant coming over to your house and tapping your house to see if you are okay. hehe

·
Registered
302 Posts
C_perugiae said:
I had a guy trying to explain what kinds of fish he had in his tank. He named off all these small community fish, and then finished up with, "oh, yeah, and a little oscar". I looked at him like he was from Mars and he was like, "Yeah, one of those shiny blue oscars with the red stripes". So I asked him if he meant he had a dwarf gourami. He answered me by saying, "Oh, yeah... it's a gourmet, that's right. Well, it looks like an oscar, so that's what I call him."

Well, I thought he looked like he was from another planet, so maybe I should've called him a Martian. :)
oh man, you made me laugh out loud...what a great story!!! thanks for sharing!!! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.