Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! not sure if this counts under general discussions but here goes! :rolleyes:

I've started this project called Planaria and Friends where I'd post random tips on freshwater fishkeeping to help hobbyists especially beginners starting off for the first time. I posted 5 as of now and it'd be great if you guys could check it out and/or support it
hehe :D https://www.instagram.com/planaria.friends/ :D

If you'd like to help out, you can send me any tip (and a short explanation if you'd like!) so I can make a poster of it an post it to the account! Either here or through Instagram's direct messaging :) I'll credit you of course and send you the poser if you'd like :woot:

Let's help each other learn more about the hobby! :D:D

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
here is a tip for your tips, p.s. i like the images you have going on.
Driftwood leaches tannins that will turn your water a "Lake Brown" color, if you dont want this boil it and let it sit in a tub for a week or two to get the tannins out. That way when you put it in your tank, you dont get that lake color.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is a tip for your tips, p.s. i like the images you have going on.
Driftwood leaches tannins that will turn your water a "Lake Brown" color, if you dont want this boil it and let it sit in a tub for a week or two to get the tannins out. That way when you put it in your tank, you dont get that lake color.
Thanks a bunch!! I've made the poster and i'll have it up sometime this week (with credits to you of course) :D

·
Super Moderator
5,895 Posts
You have both replied to a three year old discussion. This makes it unlikely that you will get any response. If you want do this, please make a new discussion in one of the general interest categories. Content of any links you post will be reviewed for violations of forum rules.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts